Your use of our website is subjected to the following terms
- The content of our website is only for your general information and use. It can be changed without prior notice. Neither our company nor any other third party provides you the warranty as to the time frame, performance, accessibility, accuracy, suitability and completeness of the content found here for a specific purpose. By continuing to browse through our site, you acknowledge that the information and material entered here might be subject to error or an inaccuracy. AIA Direct excludes the liabilities for these inaccuracies, to the maximum extent as permitted by the law.
- You are using the information and the content of our site, completely at your own risk. We shall not be liable in this regard. It is a responsibility on your part to ensure that the services, products and the content accessible through our website meet your particular requirements.
- Our website contains content which is licensed and owned by us. This material incorporates, but is not under any circumstances limited to, the look, structure, design, appearance, graphics and layout. Reproducing these materials other than in accordance with our team is prohibited with respect to the copyright notice.
- All the trademarks used in this website (which is not our original property) is licensed by the operators and acknowledged by the owner.
- Using the website on an unauthorized level might lead to our claim for damages or any criminal offence. The website also uses back-links to other sites. These links are used for the convenience of the user and to provide them with additional website. It does not imply that we are endorsing the concerned website (s). Our company has no responsibilities for the content shared by the linked websites.
- Your use of our site and any impending dispute about it arising because of the use will be subjected to the laws of Delaware County, Pennsylvania, USA.